No Medical Questionnaires: Required if you
Features of Coverage are
- Total Coverage limit is $5 million
- Hospitalization, medical and paramedical services
- Transportation of a relative to your bedside
- Meals and accommodations
- Emergency air ambulance, Emergency return home
- Repatriation of deceased
- Medical follow-up in Canada – exclusive to Blue Cross.
Note Blue Cross eligibility (5 knock out Questions) are much more flexible than most Travel Insurers. Some Insurers will not insure people if bypass or bypass surgery was done more than 10(12) years ago. Other would decline coverage if a person if in the last 3 years was diagnosed with or treated for conditions as heart condition, stroke or diabetes. Some would even decline a stroke or mini-stroke (TIA). Blue Cross approves coverage for all of these if you can answer no to 5 knock out Questions above.
Call Glenn 1-888.256.8685
are 55-75 years of age and travelling for less than 32 days and can answer no to the following questions.