Foresters™, an international life insurance, has simplified permanent protection called Easylife, an affordable new participating whole life product with up to $100,000 coverage.
There are no medicals required; no pages of questions to fill out. Clients aged 20 to 60 can be insured virtually instantly with just one easy interview and a signed declaration. Easylife offers a low-cost base of permanent protection without having to go through normal lengthy underwriting process.
Life Insurance Questionnaire:
Can you give a negative answer to the following questions?
“I, the Applicant, by signing this Application, declare each of the following in 1 to 6 below:
- I have received and been given the opportunity to read the Easylife Plan Booklet that includes the MIB Notice and Non-Smoker definition and I am aware of the Excluded Risks, including death due to “Pre-existing conditions” as defined.
- I have never been declined, rated or postponed for life insurance or critical illness insurance.
- I have never been diagnosed with or had treatment for:
- Heart attack, coronary bypass surgery, heart arrhythmias, congenital heart disease, heart enlargement, organic heart murmur, chest pain diagnosed as angina, arteriosclerotic disease affecting the arms or legs, or a cardiovascular disease or disorder.
- Cancer, stroke, diabetes, HIV infection, Hepatitis B or C, Systemic Lupus Erythematous, major organ transplant, hemophilia, bipolar disorder, or a chronic or reoccurring disease of the kidney, liver, pancreas or lung.
- Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, cirrhosis, esophageal varices or a gastrointestinal disease or disorder.
- Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neuron Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Muscular Dystrophy, Huntington’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Paraplegia, Quadriplegia or a neurological disease or disorder.
- Within the past 3 years, I have not due to an illness, disease, disorder or medical condition other than childbirth: a). received sickness or disability benefits from any source; b). been absent from work or school for more than 10 consecutive days; or c). been a hospital patient for more than 5 consecutive days.
- Within the past 3 years, I have not been treated for, had a licensed medical professional recommend that I have treatment for, been medically diagnosed with, or taken prescription drugs for, alcohol, drug or substance abuse or addiction.
- Within the past 3 years I have not participated in a Hazardous Sport, as defined in the Easylife Plan Booklet.
If you answered no to all these questions let’s chat and get a policy for you at the same time.
Call Glenn at 519-896-1330 or 1-888-256-8685